Center of Biotechnology on Reproduction Center (CEBIOR)
* To enhance academic productivity.
* To increase the critical mass of researchers.
* To promote the integration and mutual complementarity of skills and resource sharing.
* To increase the capacity to develop research and projects.
* To increase scientific publications.
* To design postgraduate study and projects.
* To expand national and international ties through agreements with public and private agencies.
* Asset research conducted at a national and international level center by increasing the level of impact and publications.
* To build links with companies for the application of scientific research.
* To ensure the protection of intellectual property through the generation of patents and licensing.
Some Specific objectives
* Development, management and coordination of research projects.
* Teaching graduate training.
* Provision of services and technology transfer to private or public areas.
* To fulfill its duties, this unit promotes integration between different areas of knowledge around specific projects.
Prof. Jennie Risopatrón
Associate Professor, Universidad de La Frontera
Phone: 56 45 2325590